Trip by Train in Platzkart Coach to Mariupol
We had booked tickets in the Platzkart coach. For me it was not the first time to spend the time in such coach, but I have to say that I’m not very used to such conditions. It also turned out that I had to sleep in the upper bed. I know about my sleep that I’m moving a lot. So it happened what has to happen: I nearly felt out of the bed; thanks god I was able to avoid such situation, but unfortunately my pillow felt down on the table which was full of bottles and several other things. So one of the bottles which was not empty yet, fall down and the liquid (beer) was running out. Unfortunately it was running on the bed linen of a woman who lied on the right side of the table. I guess she realized it somehow while she was sleeping, but she was not really waken up and so I decided just to jump from my bed, to clean a bit all the mass and then tried to catch some sleep again. The next day in the Morning when we arrived in Donets’k I was not able to fall asleep again and so I decided to stand up and getting ready for the upcoming day. Of course it is not really possible to wash yourself in a proper way in such toilets, so I decided just brushing my teeth and washing myself a bit. I’m really wondering when I watched some other people in the train who prepared themselves for any business meeting or their normal work, wearing suit and neck tie but not looking quite rested after the night trip. But I guess it is really something normal and you have to get used to it so not many people are really taking care about your appearance or your feelings. I just know from myself that I have to have a shower or at least wash myself everywhere to feel comfortable and to have a good start into the day.


0 Comments:
Kommentar veröffentlichen
<< Home