Mittwoch, Mai 07, 2008

Ukraine - one of the most exciting trips in my life (Trip from April, 11th-27th 2008

To all interested and keen reader!

The following pages presenting just a small picture of what I have experienced during my travel through Central & Eastern Ukraine. Some of you said that they are interested in. So I send this document/report to all of you, so that you have the chance to get involved in my impressions and my appreciation of your great country and its people.  I wish you nice time and much fun reading the following report and hope also to get some feedback from you, what you think about special topics or what you maybe could add or explain due to different situations.

Thank you very much for your interest and I’m really thankful to each of you making my stay in Ukraine so unique.

And especially to all foreign readers at home, please take some time and start exploring Ukraine, you will never regret it, you will feel and get much friendship, new impressions and have a great time wherever you will be in Ukraine. You will gain so much! Take the chance!

Olaf