Special Thanks to my beloved Faci Mates
I also want to take the chance to thank the whole Facilitator team for a great experience and for a wonderful cooperation between all of us. I am very happy I could be part of IDS 2008. Thank you all for making this conference happen. It was amazing to see all your passion and expertise. It was more than a pleasure for me to cooperate with all of you, with such strong characters. I really believe that we as one team inspired a lot as well as were leading by example. That is what most of the delegates liked most.
Yulia, you as the Conference Manager will always stay in my mind with your energetic and unique laughter. I’m really thankful to you for giving me the opportunity to be part of the IDS Facilitator team. I really think it was not easy for you to put together all different individuals with its strong personalities, but you really was successful in this and I really appreciated very much your patience when we not kept to your deadlines or broke out of some rules you set for us. You simply had been a great Manager of our team.
Magda, it was amazing staying with you together and to understand your unique sense of humour. I really liked that all the time you were taking care a lot of your Home Group delegates and furthermore you was really active in improving our team skills. You had been a great ambassador of Poland and I know that people enjoyed spending the time with you together. Keep yourself like you are and you will be successful in your future career.
Gosia, I haven’t met such a person like you before with such eagerness getting feedback and try to improve in everything you are doing. I totally relieve you of your self-awareness and I know for sure that you will be a great Facilitator in future what you already showed here at this Conference. I deeply wish you all the best and hope to meet you soon again in one Faci team.
Lora, you know how to run sessions, what is most important for delegates. It is not the way just to deliver a lecture in front of the audience like a professor does in university. No moreover it is setting inspiration and you simply did it in all your sessions. You took care about significant knowledge and experiences which we altogether transported towards the delegates. And the delegates appreciated it a lot. Go further like this, thank you very, very much for all your effort and support.
Nastja, your great competence and high professionalism in delivering sessions is really impressing me a lot. I still remember also the New Horizons Conference when we cooperated in one of the sessions for Newies - the AIESEC XP Simulation; also there I got the impression that in everything you are doing you are putting more than just effort in it. You are just living the sessions and contents and you are aware in every second what you are talking about. People believe you because you are just credible and reliable. I guess that all delegates and Facis were able to learn a lot from you and for that experience I really thank you very much.
Yulia, I guess in our special relationship I can point out what cultural or better individual differences really mean. I think that the first hours or maybe days I had the challenge to crack your reservation as well as you had the challenge to handle with my special kind of humour. We both were really successful at the end but this is what real challenges mean – to take them actively and to improve by handling with that special and new situation and to grow by this. This is something I appreciate a lot; you just took the challenge and I know that we both grow a lot by this. You will always stay in my mind as a positive and energetic person who will have lots of success as Facilitator in and outside AIESEC. Thanks a lot for everything.
Tomek, I don‘t believe that you are originally from Poland. So far I met lots of Polish people beforehand and of course this led me to the assumption that mainly Polish guys are more reserved, business-related and not so easy going. But you are the direct opposite. You are really open to everyone, easy going and you inspired me and all others a lot, especially your activities in very unique sports like Capoeira (the Brazilian blend of art, game and dance) or your contribution to the renaissance of the knighthood. I hope that I will have a deeper insight into your activities soon and you are really a great guy, thanks a lot for everything.
Vova, please show us your Roll Call again, it would be great to get a Video with your dancing on youtube.com. I think that now we altogether created great IDS contently as well as setting mainly the right mood with your great support. Thanks to your serious approach and constancy you created your legacy for AIESEC in Ukraine. It was really an adventure to create such Conference out of more or less nothing up from the end of last year. You really can be proud of what you have done and I deeply wish you all the best for your future in and outside AIESEC. I wish you a great experience in the Netherlands as Vice President Exchange in the local MC.


0 Comments:
Kommentar veröffentlichen
<< Home