Children are our Future :)
I also made friendship with one child, with David. He is six years old and his mother is working the whole day, not really taking care and educating her son in a proper way. She is not taking care much about proper food for him, but David is lucky. The Grandma from Ira Ivanova is taking care about David every day, when his mother is working. She is playing with him, she is cooking for him appropriate meals a child needs in these times for growing. Grandma is just taking care in a way I haven’t seen before. It seems that David is her grandson. It was really amazing. I also was making friendship with David although we had of course communication problems. But this really doesn’t matter anyway. I was speaking in my poor Russian, mixed with English and German, he was mainly not understanding, but he was so happy that I was playing with him, he was so cute and nice, I just thought it is time for me to get the right girlfriend and having children too the next years. I guess that Gosia and Vova know what I’m speaking about after travelling from Kyiv to Mariupol when we also met a small girl in the train and I started to play with her. I deeply hope that I will have the chance to come back soon to Donets’k and meet David again. Children are our future and I think that everywhere in the world it is more than needed taking care about every child.
David & Olaf having Fun
David is happy


0 Comments:
Kommentar veröffentlichen
<< Home