Freitag, Mai 09, 2008

Farewell to Donets'k and my great Friends :)

Okay and then unfortunately came the time to say Goodbye to LC Donets’k, I had to leave in the evening of the Thursday by night train to Kyiv. I decided to take the night train, just not to waste time during the day spending hours in a train. So I had more time to be in Donets’k and after a big meal in Grandma’s place we started to go to Train station. I was very sad and it was not easy to say goodbye after three amazing days, in which a felt very, very comfortable every second thanks especially to both Ira. You are the perfect hosts and I hope also to welcome you in Germany one day and showing such great attitude like you in hospitality.


Farewell Photo at Donets’k Railway Station









Olaf at train to Kyiv five minutes before departure